Ashford Rigid Heddle Looms
This affordable and portable rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use. Quick and easy to assemble and warp.The rigid heddle is a great introduction to hand weaving but is also very versatile. Create beautiful and unique garments and home ware. With color and texture weave unique fabrics or with pick - up sticks create beautiful designs. The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood with a natural timber finish the loom is very strong and robust. The option of a second heddle kit for multishaft weaving gives extra versatility to this loom.
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Built-in second heddle option
- Built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included)
- Available in 4 weaving widths: 16" 24" 32" and 48"
- Extra reeds available in 6 sizes
- 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
- 2 x natural shuttles
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp
- step-by-step instruction booklet
- second heddle option side posts
- 10 x warping sticks (cardboard)
- holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method
Please Note - Whenever possible we will ship in-stock items directly from our store. Looms that are not currently in stock will be shipped from New Zealand and may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive. If there is a delay we will contact you.
For the most up to date information regarding our current stock and availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org.