Beginning Tuesday, September 13th, face masks will be strongly encouraged, but optional, for general shopping.
Masks will still be required for classes/lessons (including drop-in help), in-person groups, and any other extended visit.
We know that for some of our community, staying masked is still a strong health and safety concern. For this reason, we are adding a "Mask Happy Hour" - for the first hour of business every day, masks *will* be required for everyone.
Thank you for your ongoing support, and for caring for the health and safety of everyone.
Please read more about our safety policies below.
WE ARE OPEN!
We are open! That means you can come in and see yarn in person, but it does not mean everything is just the way it was before. We have some policies in place to protect our staff, our customers, and our community. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support.
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are strongly encouraged, but optional, in the store for both customers and employees.
- Face masks *are required* for classes, in-person groups, and drop-in help.
- Face masks *are required* during "Mask Happy Hour," the first hour of business, every day that we are open. If you are unable to come during our Mask Happy Hour, or don't wish to come in for any other reason, we are more than happy to help you via curbside service.
- If you do not have a mask, we have disposable masks available for free.
- We recommend that you sanitize your hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided near the door and at the register. If you prefer to wash your hands with soap and water, you may use our bathroom to do so.
- Respect others' personal space. Although we do not have strict social distancing requirements, please be understanding that not everyone is comfortable getting too close. We recommend giving people not in your personal party 6 feet of space, just to be safe and considerate.
- Current shop hours are Tuesday – Friday, 11am-6pm, Saturday & Sunday, 11am-5pm. The first hour of every day is our Mask Happy Hour, during which masks are required for everyone.
- Curbside pickup is still available, and phone, online, and email orders are all still available as well.
Your continuing support of our small business throughout this public health crisis continues to mean the world to us. Thank you!