Health and Safety
Please read more about our health and safety policies below.
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are strongly encouraged, but optional, in the store for both customers and employees.
- Face masks *are required* for some classes; we encourage our instructors to set safety policies that they are comfortable with.
- If you do not have a mask, we have disposable masks available for free.
- If you are not feeling well, please be considerate of others' health: mask, test, and/or stay home until you are all better!
- We recommend that you sanitize your hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided near the door and at the register. If you prefer to wash your hands with soap and water, you may use our bathroom to do so.
- Respect others' personal space. Although we do not have strict social distancing requirements, please be understanding that not everyone is comfortable getting too close. We recommend giving people not in your personal party 6 feet of space, just to be safe and considerate.
- Current shop hours are Tuesday – Friday, 11am-6pm, Saturday & Sunday, 11am-5pm.
- Curbside pickup is always available, and phone, online, and email orders are all available as well.
Your continuing support of our small business throughout this public health crisis continues to mean the world to us. Thank you!