Thank you for your ongoing support, and for caring for the health and safety of everyone.
Please read more about our safety policies below.
WE ARE OPEN!
We are open! That means you can come in and see yarn in person, but it does not mean everything is just the way it was before. We have some policies in place to protect our staff, our customers, and our community. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support.
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth will be required in the store by both customers and employees. If you do not have a mask, we have disposable masks available for free. If you are unable to wear a mask inside the shop, or don't wish to come in for any other reason, we are more than happy to help you via curbside service.
- We recommend that you sanitize your hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is provided near the door and at the register. If you prefer to wash your hands with soap and water, you may use our bathroom to do so.
- Respect others' personal space. Although we do not have strict social distancing requirements, please be understanding that not everyone is comfortable getting too close. We recommend giving people not in your personal party 6 feet of space, just to be safe and considerate.
- Current shop hours are Tuesday – Friday, noon-6pm, Saturday & Sunday, 11am-5pm. We have reduced our open hours in order to allow for added time for regular cleaning/disinfection of surfaces.
- Curbside pickup is still available, and phone, online, and email orders are all still available as well.
Your continuing support of our small business throughout this public health crisis continues to mean the world to us. Thank you!