Lyrical Fibers Rocking Sock
Rocking Sock is a wonderfully soft superwash merino base. It is 75% Superfine superwash merino and 25% Nylon. This is a really durable and reliable blend.
75% merino wool and 25% nylon is a favorite for socks. Soft enough to be worn against your skin all day long, and thanks to the nylon, strong enough to hold up for a very long time. Added bonus, wool wicks away moisture, so making camping socks out of this merino wool is ideal.
- 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- Fingering/Sock weight
- Approx. 437 yards / 400 m / 100g
- Recommended Needles: US 1 to 3 (2.25 – 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28-32 sts = 4” (10 cm)
- Recommended Hook: C to E (2.75 – 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 – 25 single crochet = 4” (10 cm)
- Care: Wash in cold water (machine or by hand) lay flat to dry.
Note: Sock Sets contain one 100g skein and one 25 g mini skein.